Sports are one of the most powerful social connectors that we know, until now there was no social media that only talked about sports, all the sports.
We´ve created Sportidia to be a tool where people around the world could connect, discover and enjoy the benefits of physical activities.
In the end, every day is a good day when we play sports.
O “soquinho”, também conhecido como “fist bump” é comum nos esportes como uma espécie de celebração entre seus participantes, e também um um símbolo de respeito e companheirismo. No Sportidia é a forma de comemorar e incentivar outros Sportidians.
- Explore activities of all sports.
- Filter by sport(s), location, date and level to find an activity that is right for you.
- Get suggestions of activities based on your profile or a new sport.
- Create your own activities and set how you want people to participate.
- Log your past activities and your daily accomplishments.
- You control what you see, not an algorithm.
- Pick your sport(s), location and explore.
- See all posts, only your connections or people you follow.
- Create your own posts about your favorite sports.
- Send direct messages to Sportidians to plan your next activities.
- Connect with people that like the same sports or could help you to get to know a new sport.
- Create your profile with all sports you do and show the world what kind of Sportidian you are.
- Gain “medals” that can turn into prizes, coupons and get even more motivated.
Our ambassadors team is key in order to build all the different Sports Community into Sportidia. Experts in each sport, our Ambassadors motivate and inspire thousands of other Sportidians every day to feel better through physical activities.
Do you want to be a Sportidia Ambassador?
Sportidia na Mídia
- Revista Exame – Brasileiros levantam R$ 2,3 mi e lançam rede social de esportes na Califórnia
- Valor Economico – Sportidia quer ser o Facebook dos esportes
- Investig.com – Sportidia: startup de brasileiros é a mais nova rede social dos esportes
- Programa Ole S.A. – Beetto Saad e Napoleão de Almeida entrevistam Nico Torteli do Sportidia
- Endorfina – Podcast com os Fundadores do Sportidia
Play with us
From Yoga to Triathlon, connect your brand to thousands of Sportidians from more than 150 different sports.
Get in touch with our commercial team.